Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Full...

So I pretty much have kicked the soda habit although I still have an occasional diet clear soda... but you know something really amazing I discovered? Drinking one can of diet Sierra Mist makes my stomach feel so FULL. I used to drink like 5-8 Coke Zero's a day with no gastrointestinal havoc or other malady. but now, wow! I guess it could be a good thing because I definitely don't feel like eating afterward... but then again I feel like I just came from a huge buffet and stuffed my face. Anyone else notice anything like this? It's sure new to me!

2 comments:

  1. I've never noticed it but I guess it's a good thing. I've recently (again) kicked the soda habit. I was addicted to Pepsi. So far so good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long ago I stopped drinking everything but water (and alcohol from time to time), and noticed the soda thing too. If I have a whole can I bloat like crazy, and just feel gross. I can't even imagine drinking soda with a meal. Ick.
    Sometimes I will get a coke and just have it instead of eating, because I do like cold soda from time to time. It is strange though. Long ago I drank a lot of soda, juice, and other sugary things (we grew up on Kool-Aide), but now my body can't handle it.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciate, all comments will be moderated.